Saturday, January 28, 2006

NZ WEBSITE # 994 - # 995 - Footnote added 27th

Kia Ora (Hello) Everyone,
Please "bare" with me (no, you don't have to take all your clothes off - hehe) as I am not too sure how this is going to work, or if it will work at all. As you will see by the blog header, I have changed the name from "photos" to "websites", as everyone knows that there are bound to be "photos" within the blogs. I will keep numbering them, so at any given time you want to return to a certain blog or website, you will know what number/s they are.

These are a couple of websites that I found - just take it slow & easy and work your way through them as there is a "lot" - "hundreds of links" - on these websites. It will be about 7 days, before I post another website. I will list blogs though as I find them, but...........I think this will do you for the meantime. If you read all this and listen to the audio files as well, don't blame me if you start thinking & talking like a "kiwi" !!! (hehe) Enjoy !!!

# 994 New Zealand History


# 995 Food & Drink !!!

FOOTNOTE: Friday 27th. I haven't added any more websites or blogs to this blog as I wanted to give everyone a good chance to have a look at # 994 & # 995 as there are some really interesting articles about New Zealand. Once I start adding more websites & blogs, these 2 numbers will of course move futher down the blog and may get forgotten !!!



No comments: