Saturday, February 25, 2006

# 986 New Zealand Websites

Kia Ora (Hello) Everyone, I "promised" (did I ???) you some websites, so here they are. We have lots of time - I aren't going anywhere - so given time, I'll be back to post some more. What was it - a place to eat; a place to sleep; a place to shop and a place to visit. Who said I am loosing my marbles & can't remember and I didn't cheat either.

A Place To Eat - Ora Ora Resort & A Place To Sleep !!! Landing Rd, Kerikeri. A place to really get away from the hustle & bustle of city life.

Another Place To Sleep - The Wagon Train RV Park !!! A purpose built RV Motor Home Park in private landscaped surroundings, centrally located on 1265 Stae Highway 10. They even have internet - what ever that is ??? They are a Qualmark 4 Star Holiday Park. Don't despair if you don't have an motorhome, as they also have cabins.

A Place To Shop - The Cabbage Tree Paihia, Bay Of Islands. Two great shops to purchase "gifts" - not cabbage trees, although some of their gifts are made out of Kauri wood.

A Place To Visit - Adventure Puketi RD.1, Puketi Heights, Okaihau. Get back to "mother nature" with half day or full day guided forest walks.

No comments: