Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Another Krazy Blog Under Construction

Kia Ora,
Sorry we can't be here with you at the present time..........but we will be back a.s.a.p !!!
In the meantime, you are welcome to visit our blog H.O.M.E where the door is always open.
http://havenonmotherearth.blogspot.com or you visit the Father of our blogs by going to
www.yahoo.com key in "Kelvin A Memory Always" and there you have it or me I should say for I am Krazy Kelvin. We are going to search for family & friends to post photos on to this blog. We will also share with you, "tales" of some of the places around our country. Bill, will be the "curator or custodian or whatever you like to call it and when he goes on his travels around NZ, we, as a family, will look after his gallery for him. After all, what are family & friends for, but to help each other.
I myself will be travelling from Auckland, north as far as a "live person" can go - that is Cape Reinga. I say, "live" because maori go futher when they depart from this, the last place.....see # 959 on "Kelvin A Memory Always"
I have also started a "small awards" blog - each month, we will search the blogs for 13 "good" blogs, contact the person and post them out a "small reward" of either 6 NZ postcards or a few NZ stamps. It's not much I know, but it is a step in the right direction to putting something back into the blog world, as a way of thanks to www.blogspot.com and www.yahoo.com Find out more...........go to my other blog/s.
Take care all & God Bless

Krazy Kelvin

I'll be back ............

No comments: